Saturday, September 30, 2006

Autumn New Shades

Hi all,
You know we don't have those American gorgeous Autumn color shades here in Brazil. Do you have them in your Country? I would love to know!
Well, since my camera was not a good one at the time I lived in Minnesota from 2000 to 2001, I had to borrow a photo from the Internet (see the link) to create the layout I am showing today.
It is a Quick Page made using my Autumn New Shades kit (not available anymore). This is the first from a set of 2 Quick Pages.
Here it is:



Hope you like what I am showing today.
I really hope you enjoy the visits to my blog. I am happy to have you here!
See you tomorrow,
Dea

1 comment:

Carolyn Albro said...

Very pretty Dea. The leaves are beginning to turn here in Washington and I'll be using this kit myself shorty. I'm looking forward to it.