Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hello! Welcome to my blog again!
My computer is out - upgrade thing. Can't wait to have it back, as you all know. I am using my brother's computer to blog. Thank you, bro!
This is another layout about my DD Pietra. Journaling says: “Kids have fun wherever they are, using whatever is available”. I love to take pictures of my kids! How fun!

I love comments. If you want to, you can post your comment either here or at the gallery. If you choose to post there, please, click on the image below. It will take you straight to this layout at Digitals Gallery.

Kids Have Fun



I used Doodling Roses Kit (not available anymore). Font: Pencil
I love doodles! I had a lot of fun creating those!

Thanks for you visit today!
Dea

3 comments:

Carolyn Albro said...

Beautiful LO Dea. I always love your designs.

Carolyn

Silke - PapierStudio said...

Que fofa a sua filha nessa foto! E o doodle, muito gracinha tb!!

Dea, pelo visto vc é muito caprichosa em tudo que faz! Seu blog está muito lindo!!
Ainda sem PC??? Mas depois do upgrade vai ficar tudo ma-ra-vi-lha!!!!
bjs carinhosos

Denise said...

Ela é muito fofa Dea!!