Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another Tribute to Daddy - free gift

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

This is one of the free gifts you can get twice a month on Digitals Newsletter! Just sign it up and enjoy the gifts and good informations.

Another Tribute To Daddy


My hubby knew I was tired and so was he. But he decided to help me again and took care of our oldest while my youngest and I were taking a nap.

Dad Tribute Quick Page free gift available on Digitals Early Oct Newsletter.


Have a great day,
Dea

3 comments:

Vivarant said...

your husband is very handsome

Carolyn said...

Awww, isn't he a sweetie? Beautiful LO Dea.

Janice said...

Hi Dea,
This is a beautiful LO. I was excited to see that you were offering as a freebie. I downloaded it, but when I tried to extract it, I got an error message - Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive. I downloaded it again, but instead of choosing the "save" option, I selected "open", then extracted it to my Digital Scrapbook Pages folder.

It an awesome QP - thanks so much for sharing !!