Monday, January 07, 2008

Vacations - LO Share: Chair Nap

Hi all,
I just wanted you all to know that I'll be away from the computer for most January (if I manage to be that strong).
Can't wait to be back to my designs, my layouts, blogs and digital friends!

Hope you all had great 2007 holidays and a great beginning of 2008.
Dea

LO Share

Chair Nap


http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/23084/cpage/2

Ok, this time I can’t explain the situation here. All I know is that I’ve entered the room and he was there, sleeping on my computer chair! I remember I didn’t know what to think, so I grabbed the camera because I was afraid nobody would believe me. I can’t blame them!
Font: Newsflash
Template: Sewing Time Layered Templates – set 1 by Dea Spina at Digitals

Thanks for looking,
Dea

No comments: