Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Great deal only for you, daily visitors!

Hi dear visitors!

I have a great deal for you, as a appreciation gesture for your support to my blog!

Every time I release a new product, it will be 50% off only thru the day it is released. Keep visiting me daily and you will see the new release here or in my Dea Spina Products blog.

Unfortunately, the blog feeder won't deliver the posts in time and it takes one or two days for the subscribers to receive the newest posts. So that probably won't work to the dear subscribers. :(
However, I won't stop trying to figure out how to make it work for you, subscriber.

Here is my newest product, available at the store at 50% off, today only!

American Stars


http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=10524

American Stars is the perfect kit for your patriotic themed celebrations. Use it with your Memorial Days photos, 4th of July, Armed Services, etc. or even with your trip photos thru North America.

Includes:

10 Beautiful Backgrounds
3 Bucklet Ribbons
3 Buttons
1 Envelope letter
1 Embroidered Flag
6 Flowers
2 Frames
1 Id Tag set (with chain)
1 Id Tag
1 Chain
1 Paper Letter
6 Roses
2 Staples
1 Star
1 Swirl

Thanks for the visit and I hope you enjoy the deal!
Have a great day,
Dea

No comments: