Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW release and Daily Download Day 2 - free

I just release a new product and it will be 50% off today only!

Summery Tale Album 8x8

Note: not all the pieces are shown in the previews

Summery Tale Album Closer 1 Summery Tale Album Closer 2
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=11857

Summery Tale Album is a set of 8 beautiful Quick Pages and 4 extra plain jpg pages
to be used for journaling, back, covers or whatever you need.
They are all sized at 8x8 and 300 ppi for perfect print purposes.
Add your photos, title, journaling and you will end up with a great memory album
to save and share with your family and friends.
To create this album, I used my Summery Tale kit available at Digitals
and Christine Smith's templates.

SALE


All my designs are 30% off during the period I am Featured Designer.
(CU items and CU license included).
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=111

INTERVIEW


Download Late Autust Digitals Digest issue and get to know a little more about me,
by reading an interview with me!

Please, click on the following image to download the newsletter:
Dea Spina Interview
(Get my newest kit Summery Tale for free!)

I am Featured Designer at Digitals from August 20 - September 4!
Come to the store each day to get all the pieces to my newest kit, Summery Tale, for free.

Here is my Summery Tale Daily Download Day 2
- free today only!
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=1167

Summery Tale



No comments: