Friday, September 26, 2008

Have you seen this freebies, available at Digitals Bonus Downloads section?

These are my samples available for free - go get them!
And if you like them, take a look at the coordinating products at the store.
They are all on SALE, at 27% off, for a limited time!

Please Note: All the images are clickable.
The freebies preview will take you straight to the actual freebie at the Bonus Downloads section at Digitals
and the product preview will take you straight to the product at the store.
Here are the ones I picked for you today:
(don't miss my other freebies available at the section, here)
Distinct Days
Untouched

DeaSpina_Untouched_Freebie_PREVIEW Untouched
Flower Whisper

DeaSpina_FlowerWhisper_FREEBIEpreview Flower Whisper
My Little Gentleman

600_DeaSpina_MyLittleGentle My Little Gentleman
Our Rusty Stylish

600_OurRustyStylish_Sampler Our Rusty Stylish
A Fresh Start
Link to my store:
Link to my blog:

Thanks for looking,
Dea

No comments: