Thursday, September 11, 2008

NEW at my store - 25% off today only

Summery Tale Alpha Set


http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=12069

Summery Tale Alpha Set is a complete puffy felt alphabet set that will fit perfectly any of your layouts. Although it was created to coordinate with my Summery Tale collection, it will match any of the kits, papers and sets you want.


The alpha set includes:

Upper Case Letters

Lower Case Letters
Numbers
Some Punctuation

Please, click
HERE to see Summery Tale entire collection.

Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the use of its action.

Thanks for the visit and see you tomorrow for the giveaway!

Dea

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The alpha set is beautiful Dea! Love the color and the texture.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just went to work on my blog and there was my very first comment and it was YOU !! :D I was so surprised. Especially since there isn't a darn thing on that blog but my welcome LOL !!! I am still trying to figure out how to get everything on there, but I will keep working at it. Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope to have something for you to actually LOOK at soon :D