Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sure, there will be freebies here. But I still have to setup some things first.
For now, I'd like to show some of my LOs:



This is my DD Pietra. She is 22 months old now. She loves to have her pictures taken!
The first one was taken on my sister's house, at the swimming pool. The second one was taken on our vacation time, in 2005, at this great hotel called Mazzaropi.

I used Sun Times Kit to create both LOs. The first one is a Quick Page. Both products are not available anymore. To the second, I used my Beauty Layered Template:


2 comments:

Maddy said...

Hiya Déa! Welcome to the blogging world! It's nice to see you jump in. Looks great!
Hugz,
Maddy

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Your Sun Times kit and quickie are beautiful! Your templates look awesome, too!