How would you like to work with my Like No Other kit for free?
If you'd like to have it in exchange for your layout, post a comment here in this post (limited time offer).
I have decided to work with a different CT strategy and this is my first try.
This time I am doing a first-come first-served way. But I will use different approaches every time I need a layout from my products, so stay tuned! If you are interested in working with my products for free, don't miss my further posts. You may want to subscribe to my blog, if you haven't yet.
Before posting your intent to work with my products, please read your requirements as a Volunteer CT member and make sure you agree to all of them:
- You must upload your layout(s) using exclusively the product(s) you have received for free from me. You can use my templates if you own any of them. If the product I am featuring is a template, than you can use kits from any designer of your choice.
- You must complete at least one LO and post to galleries within 1 week of receiving the product.
- You must upload your layout(s) to Digitals gallery and at least two other galleries of your choice.
- You must share the layout(s) links with me, once you finish uploading your layout(s) to the galleries.
- You agree never to share or redistribute any portion of any kit that you are given.
- You agree to allow me to use your LO(s) for advertising purposes (e-mail ads, on my blog, Newsletters, etc.). For that matter, you must send me a 300 ppi, 12" x 12" copy of your layout(s).
- If for some reason you are unable to complete a layout, you agree to let me know so that we can work out other arrangements.
- As a general rule, I will screen all the applicants. One can apply as many times as desired.
- If you have a blog, please send me your link and I will add you to My Friends blog roll.
That is it for now.
Thanks for reading,